"Might as well admit it.
I’m the one who did it.
Went and fell in love.
What was I thinking of..."
and thank you for making this landing a happy one - somewhere over the rainbow - in search of that pot o' gold?... in the promised land of Los Angeles.
You are always welcome at my online home, even during pandemics. Thanks for social distancing - please don't be offended by the temperature check; if you forgot your mask I have extras...
What is happening in your neck of the woods?? I hope: less to worry about than here in mid-August (coronavirus hotspot) Southern California!
Amid all the excitement generated by the new national pastime of Covid-keep away (or as The Bee Gees used to say, Stayin' Alive) work on my fourth album is proceeding more rapidly than I ever dreamed possible.
But first things first:
- ANY DAY now, a brand new song makes its debut RIGHT HERE on the website!
- The CURIOSITY album is newly available, and so are two of its singles, Love at First Sight and Sweet Dreams. They can be obtained through the website store on this site.
** Click on the photo directly below to subscribe to my YouTube channel.
- To all who have kindly supported me through purchases of CDs and songs... I cannot thank you enough -your interest & support is what enables me to continue doing what I love most, which is making & sharing music!
- Let's make this a journey together. Sign up on the site's email list further down the homepage. Please say hello - via the Contact tab.
- Share your opinion about any of the songs... features you'd like to see included... or anything on your mind, pandemic-related or otherwise - even the weather. If you decide to buy the new album, I won't try to talk you out of it, but it's not like I'm expecting you to put my stuffed animals through college.
Sure hope you & loved ones are doing WELL!
For those who are wondering, Where on earth is truly safe?... here's a recently-released song for our times titled, Where.
To Whom It May Concern:
Anyone visiting today in the mood for change?... racial justice?... a sing-along opportunity?
LADIES & GENTLEMEN: Now for the moment we've long been waiting for (for me, since the days when my parents woke my sister, my brother and me for school, booming the soundtrack recording of Rodgers & Hammerstein's Oh What a Beautiful Morning, from the living room). Would someone kindly dim the lights, please? Drumroll...